Saturday, November 11, 2006

Breakup With No Makeup Sex

Let's get toghether! Used to say a song. Always getting together and making babies! I hate the idea, but only because I am almost sure of my unability of raising another human being. People around me, started to have kids. Last night, I was out for dinner with a friend... "craziest than a goat" we say. He was showing me some pics from his new cell phone. A baby girl started to appear... "Oh, she's a friend's daugther" he said. "I am crazy for a baby". I couldn't beleive his words. For men it must be easier. They just plant the seed and they can leave whenever they want. That's what I though, and that's what I told him. He answered back inmediately: "Well, my friend lives with his daughter because he asked his wife the divorce. If that would happen to me, I would do exactely the same". Well, I must be mistaken. Maybe men are not such a pain in the ass, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home