Monday, October 16, 2006

Lunch With Death

After lunch, M's mom and aunt did nothing but talk about their properties and bank accounts. I found it interesting, watching them like extint animals, very rare, like those you see at the zoo, full of care and protection: those might be the last. I discovered, however, that there are some species naturally repulsive to others. If there were empathy between a lamb and a tiger, there would be a trauma in the chain of hunters-hunted. So, my conclusion after five hours of contemplation, is simple: a tiger can watch how it's victim struggles, a cat enjoys making it's dinner die slowly. There is pleasure in masochism. So, I imagined I had the right, that it was meant to be and, with great greed, I saw my prey and I didn't kill it. But somebody, a good samaritan, should cage all the aunts with their heritage, and drop a chemical bomb.
That would make us all much happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home